Lakduino 1284 Mini Pro
The new “Lakduino Dwee 1284 Mini Pro ” is an Arduino compatible hardware replacing the ATmega 1284P AVR, in the place of the common 328p that is used in current Arduino hardware. The 1284P is the perfect mix of features, program space, and more features.
Extra space for extra code: With 4x the flash memory (program space), 4x the EEPROM, and 8x the RAM versus the 328p, this will be a great device for high space and memory demanding applications.
Create more developed projects with the extra pins: With 32 I/O pins Lakduino Dwee 1284 Mini Pro will be the perfect choice for applications which needed to be dealt with more I/O. And also having the capability of sourcing up to 40mA of current per pin compared to ARM based boards will be an added advantage.
In a compact package:
With the compact breadboard plug-able design it will a real easy to use device in testing environments.
Get more data in and out (digital and analog):
- 2 UARTs,
- 8 Analog Input pins,
- 8 PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) enabled pins,
- 3 External Interrupt pins.
- SPI and I2C capabilities
How to use the “Lakduino Dwee 1284 Mini Pro”:
All you need to upload a sketch via Micro USB cable to the “Lakduino Dwee 1284 Mini Pro”. USB-to-Serial adapter based on the CH340G is include to easy to use and plug and play.
- Built around the Atmel AVR ATmega1284P (TQFP 44 Package)
- On Board USB to TTL Converter : CH340G
- Support for the Arduino IDE 1.0+ (OSX/Windows/Linux)
- 100% Open-source
- Uses Mighty 1284P Platform Boot-loader
- On-board 5v and 3.3v regulator
- 32 I/O pins
- Communication includes 2 UARTs, 1 I2C, and 1 SPI
- 8 Analog In (ADC) pins
- 8 PWM pins
- Power Indicator LED
- LEDs for RX ,TX pins
- On-board LED for pin 13
How to Install
This installation method requires Arduino IDE version 1.6.4 or greater.
- Open Arduino IDE.
- Open File > Preferences menu item.
- Enter following URL in Additional Boards Manager URLs:
- Separate the URLs using a comma ( , ) if you have more than one URL
- Open Tools > Board > Boards Manager… menu item.
- Wait for the platform indexes to finish downloading.
- Scroll down until you see the Lakduino entry and click on it.
- Click Install.
- After installation is completed close the Boards Manager window.